Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm telling you...using an aerator pump and any kind of valving will be slow. Changing the valves can't make more than a few minutes difference. With the positive displacement Talullahs, I hit the switch and time 2.5 minutes to get the bags full. Another 2 minutes and your empty. I got tired of having to swim for 30 minutes to wait for the bags to fill...and then talk the family into driving around looking at houses while we waited 30 minutes for the bags to drain. My only regret is that I waited so long to change to Johnson pumps.

Thank you, now I am having trouble with the perfect pass it does not work, can it still control the engine. I don't know if it is on or off.
    I have been looking for the fuse with no luck.

This is great Thankx.
    Michael
    Do you know how to disable the perfect pass, mine is not working.
    I don't know if it is on or off, If it is on can it effect the operation of the boat.

Thankx i will try it

Still stock, I will make the change.
    Thankx

Where is a good place to pick up some of these pumps.

Wakemakers has the best selection of pumps, hoses, valves and bags I have found in one website.

The stainless steel version of the US Solid motorized ball valve has a larger port size. (15mm for the brass and 20mm for the ss)Small increase in price but another flow restriction will be eliminated.