30 years of fun but the stringers on our 1990 Sunsport seem to have finally met their end. The Vinyl has been a mess for awhile, floor and rug well past their prime, and the engine needs at least a little work.

So first off, thanks to this site and members for the advise over the years. We got a lot more time on the water because of it!

Second, hoping to get some insight from the group on what my options are now:

(1) I've got 3 young kids now and no great workspace, so rebuilding the boat myself just isn't an option. Do we know any folks who will do the work for a price that would be worth it (i.e., the cost of all the work ends up less than cost of buying a comparable boat new or used). Im guessing if they exist they are either on or talked about on this site. Also anyone ever costed out or seen on this forum what a complete rebuild would cost not doing it myself?

(2) If rebuild not cost effective or more than I can spend, is there a market for Supra hulls that others rebuild for themselves or to sell? If so, any ideas how to connect with those folks?

(3) If 1 or 2 don't pan out, any other good options to say goodbye other than hauling it to the dump?

For reference, I live in Northern Virginia, but could certainly drive a ways for a good option.