Default 2018 SA450 Seats

Does anyone know if the cushion/seat for the flip up table/wakeview seat can be replaced with one from a newer model with the sea deck flooring so it won’t tear from walking on it?

Default 2018 SA450 Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Robert L View Post
    Does anyone know if the cushion/seat for the flip up table/wakeview seat can be replaced with one from a newer model with the sea deck flooring so it won’t tear from walking on it?
    You can probably get an upholstery shop to modify your seat for you with a sea deck insert.

I am sure you could buy a replacement seat from SC through your dealer for a 2019, but I think the vinyl and patterns changed on the SA from 18 and 19, so it may look weird.

It would also be ridiculously expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Larry Arizona; 07-20-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks for the response. Most likely more economical to get it done locally.

@KnoxMojo had a local Knoxville upholstery shop put a step on that seat for a 2018 SA. Looks good.

I emailed SC about it last year for my 2018 SL. The new seats (2019) are built different to support the plastic backing the gator step mounts - per the email. I was looking to buy that plastic backing piece, have it mounted by an upholstery shop, then slap a pierce of Gator Step. No luck this route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400