Default Best Wakeboat Fenders

Hi All,
    I think we've all struggled with finding the right fenders for wakeboats. I'm the co-founder of NautiCurl and just wanted to share our new product designed for the difficult shape of wakeboard boats. We designed what we call a flat fender called the NautiFender that has a sleek stylish shape that conforms to the boat hull without riding up like a typical cylindrical fender. It's designed to attach to boat cleats, wakeboard towers, dock pipes, beams and is reversible with a durable textured surface. We'd love some feedback on the product and your initial thoughts.
    Below are a few photos of them on my Supra Launch 22SSV and more can be seen at Nauticurl.com

NautiFender - Innovative Flat Boat Fender by NautiCurl (10).jpg
    NautiCurl Flat Black Fender.jpg
    Thanks!

Just curious, where are they made?

Feel free to send me a set and I’ll report back to the forum on the experience

By the way… we spoke a little while back when I ordered the Nauticurl. We love it. We are utilizing the ballast set up you recommended with it and it is truly exceeding our expectations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 Supra Launch 21V
    --2011 Z71 Suburban
    --2020 Z71 Suburban

Weatherford TEXAS

Awesome, glad to hear your NautiCurl and Ballast set up is killing it for you!
    That's a great idea, couldn't send free, but if anyone would like to give them a shot and report back with some feedback we'd offer discount code: TRYNAUTIFENDER for 20% off the NautiFender.
    Cheers!
    It also designed for use on docks and dock pipes, few more images below.
    NautiFender - Innovative Flat Boat Fender by NautiCurl (4).jpg
    NautiFender - Innovative Flat Boat Fender by NautiCurl (3).jpg

Look nice.

I still use some Taylors around the docks and inflatable bouy balls for boat/boat tie up.

Also trying out some bungee tie up lines this season.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

This is the best I have found . New from Fatsac M3001 Party Bumper. Its 10' long and 20'' diameter. It fills in a few minutes with a 12volt tube inflator. Anyone that knows me knows I NEVER put my boats against anything hard . Now I found a fender that keeps both boats safe and far enough away so the towers don't crash.
    240.00 but worth every penny .

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    This is the best I have found . New from Fatsac M3001 Party Bumper. Its 10' long and 20'' diameter. It fills in a few minutes with a 12volt tube inflator. Anyone that knows me knows I NEVER put my boats against anything hard . Now I found a fender that keeps both boats safe and far enough away so the towers don't crash.
    240.00 but worth every penny .

Those are cool. Getting more popular, seen a few around the lake at tie ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400