Default Bildge in-line fuses?

Hello,

Both of my bildges on my 2009 Launch 22 failed (how….another story for another day). At the manual bildge switch panel, one had power (the light would turn red when switched) and one didn’t (no light upon switching). I was replacing the one that did have power when I accidentally crossed the positive & negative wires - small spark, after which the manual bildge switch that used to light would do so no longer. I have located the fuse box with the push button breakers and have reset each one, but nothing. I’m guessing there must be an inline fuse somewhere between the battery, manual switch, and pump? I’ve looked everywhere but haven’t found it. Could it be behind the manual switch panel (I haven’t taken it off yet). Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    Hello,

Both of my bildges on my 2009 Launch 22 failed (how….another story for another day). At the manual bildge switch panel, one had power (the light would turn red when switched) and one didn’t (no light upon switching). I was replacing the one that did have power when I accidentally crossed the positive & negative wires - small spark, after which the manual bildge switch that used to light would do so no longer. I have located the fuse box with the push button breakers and have reset each one, but nothing. I’m guessing there must be an inline fuse somewhere between the battery, manual switch, and pump? I’ve looked everywhere but haven’t found it. Could it be behind the manual switch panel (I haven’t taken it off yet). Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
    I've never seen a system that had a circuit breaker and in-line fuses unless someone added it afterwards. I would check power going to each switch to see if its getting there first from the panel. If not, then you have to trace back to the breaker panel. Do all the other lights, switches ignition work? If so then it should be simple to trace that one circuit with a multimeter and/or test light. You may have fried one or both of the switches when you crossed them.