Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default fill bag's faster

does anyone know of a faster way to fill bag's, I have a 2006 supra launch and it fill's slow.
    Has anyone used a pump that you toss over the side and attach to one bag at a time.
    Last edited by mikeyp; 07-04-2021 at 05:09 AM. Reason: adding question

Does your 06 have a dedicated pump for each sac/tank or does it have the single pump that pushes through sprinkler valves?
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

I just switched to Tallulah High Volume pumps. I can board 3600lbs of water in 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
    does anyone know of a faster way to fill bag's, I have a 2006 supra launch and it fill's slow.
    Has anyone used a pump that you toss over the side and attach to one bag at a time.
    @wylietunes asked the good question. Plenty of options depending on how much you want to spend.

Ball Valves w/pumps
    Aerator pumps
    Reversible Pumps - different options here.
    All work with switches. Wiring and plumbing might need to be changed.

They sell the quick fill pump that plugs into a cig lighter that you throw overboard. Works well. I've used the in floor ballast bags during light crew days. Have to change bag fittings. But you will have to do this every time you want to fill and empty. It turns into a PITA.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Just upgrade the manifold from the sprinkler valves to the electric actuated ball valves. I can fill mine in a lot less time than it took with the old style valves. And it was a cheap upgrade. I’m still using all the stock pumps and hoses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_289 View Post
    Just upgrade the manifold from the sprinkler valves to the electric actuated ball valves. I can fill mine in a lot less time than it took with the old style valves. And it was a cheap upgrade. I’m still using all the stock pumps and hoses.

I agree.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

While there is certainly a difference in flow rate between a sprinkler valve and an electric ball valve, the setup is still asking a single pump to fill multiple sacs. Adding one or two more pumps, so each sac/tank has its own dedicated fill pump may be a larger upfront investment, weigh the dollar to flow rate of the options.
    Michael
    Mikes Liquid Audio

I think it is one pump for all bags

Thank you, Do you have the number's and address to buy them

Make sure you order the two wire auto closing version!