Default 2003 supra for sale

2003 supra for sale, i have a 2022 Moomba Makai on order and need to sell, I am the original owner and boat is in excellent shape, we are using it every weekend with out issues, see adds in boat trader, only inboards, and facebook marketplace. here is a link to boat trader where you can see all the detials.

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2003...aunch-7956176/

$32,500? Seriously? It’s an 18 year old inboard. And it’s yellow…with a rusty trailer. What am I missing here? Spark plugs made of gold?

What was it new? 41k-42k? Mid to low twenties is a more respectable number than 32,500.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Mischief,

well yes your right, I know I am listing it on the high side, but you know people are going to chew you down even if I listed it for 15K.. and right now that's what the market is bringing, I had the local dealer here in Orlando where I am buying my Moomba from tell me I should be getting between 25 and 30K. my friend has the same boat, same year about the same condition and sold it for 26K just yesterday to a dealer who has to turn and make money on that so I don't think I am to far off giving this market. with the used market being so hot is why we decided now was a good time to trade up. other than the trailer the boat really is in great shape.

mike

This market is crazy . People are paying top dollar plus for a decent boat. This too will pass most people don't stay in the sport especially when they find out how much work owning a boat is. The inflated prices will come to an end soon with the covid hoax relaxing , entertainment businesses opening and manufacturing getting back to normal. Now is a good time to sell but you pay more when you buy .

yep just like the housing market, sell high but you buy high.. it seems to me that the used market on boats is off the chart, even when the covid hoax does relax I doubt the boat MFG will come down on pricing, maybe it just seems with everything its so quick to raise pricing but then to come down its so slow.. I guess competition should drive that.. yeah its crazy going to the boat ramp now compared to 2 years ago! I do think your right in a few years there will be a huge flow of used boats..