Default DUI Ignition for 351W New In Box

I have a Brand New, never used Davis Unified Ignition distributor for a 351 Windsor for sale. This was purchased to repair my boat hat ended up being sold before installation. Buyer did not want it. I no longer have this boat or use for this distributor...it is collecting dust. This is a 7000 RPM unit, color of the cap is RED. I will double check to make sure this is not the 10,000 RPM unit but either way it works for 351W. Package has been opened but everything is back inside and ready to ship.

This is $475 new plus shipping etc....well over $500. I will ship to the lower 48 for $300. I accept paypal, venmo etc. I would consider a money order or certified check.

Please PM me or email Lmnelson86 AT gmail for my contact info. I am happy to text pics etc to interested parties.

For reference:

https://performancedistributors.com/...-distributors/

Thank you,

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by lmnelson86 View Post
    I have a Brand New, never used Davis Unified Ignition distributor for a 351 Windsor for sale. This was purchased to repair my boat hat ended up being sold before installation. Buyer did not want it. I no longer have this boat or use for this distributor...it is collecting dust. This is a 7000 RPM unit, color of the cap is RED. I will double check to make sure this is not the 10,000 RPM unit but either way it works for 351W. Package has been opened but everything is back inside and ready to ship.

This is $475 new plus shipping etc....well over $500. I will ship to the lower 48 for $300. I accept paypal, venmo etc. I would consider a money order or certified check.

Please PM me or email Lmnelson86 AT gmail for my contact info. I am happy to text pics etc to interested parties.

For reference:

https://performancedistributors.com/...-distributors/

Thank you,

Luke
    Email sent.

Confirmed this is a 7000 RPM model. I have pistures to send and confirm, will try and upload here in a bit.