Thread: Perfect Pass

Default Perfect Pass

Question- We just purchased a 2005 Supra Launch 24 SSV. The Perfect Pass doesn't seem to be working. It beeps likes it's on but doesn't self adjust the speed. Adjusted the manual slack in the cable on the actuator and got no change. Wondering if the actuator is faulty. Anyone know any way to diagnose the issue?

Google Perfect pass troubleshooting for troubleshooting information.

I had a bad wire connection on the back of the display. Are you getting a speed reading from the perfect pass when you are moving?

I had a bad wire connection on the back of the display. Are you getting a speed reading from the perfect pass when you are moving? Mine would power up but did not show the speed. The wires on the back are very small. When I started checking the crimps, one of them was still together but the copper inside the wire was not making contact. I cut it and soldered it and it works perfect now. Took about two hours for me to find it. The tech at Perfect Pass is the one who steered me in the right direction on this.
    Last edited by secondsupra2004; 08-30-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Yes, we do get a speed reading on the perfect pass when moving. It just won't hold the speed when it's on.

When you first turn the key on, but before starting the engine, does the actuator tighten up the cable? If its not doing that, then there may be something wrong with the actuator.

I'll check that! Thanks!