Default 2005 Supra Launch not holding speed

Hi guys, new member here and first post, we purchased a 2005 Supra Launch 21V for our winter project boat and will be filming youtube videos and stuff as we tackle projects, but first question i have is the speed control appears to work, beeps and all, but speed just keeps increasing,

Anyone have any recommendations on what to check first?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=SWELLWakesurf;139232]Hi guys, new member here and first post, we purchased a 2005 Supra Launch 21V for our winter project boat and will be filming youtube videos and stuff as we tackle projects, but first question i have is the speed control appears to work, beeps and all, but speed just keeps increasing,

Thanks![/QUOTE
    Assuming you have Perfect Pass, I would look up troubleshooting on their website. You can also contact them as they are pretty helpful over the phone. When you first turn the key on (but don't start the engine) the autowind feature activates on the controller on top of the engine. Your paddlewheel sensor may be sticking or going bad.

Check out this link:
    http://perfectpass.com/?q=troubleshooting

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SWELLWakesurf View Post
    Thank you!
    I just watched the troubleshooting guide, and it could be a weak/missing, broken or sticking throttle return spring. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SWELLWakesurf View Post
    Hi guys, new member here and first post, we purchased a 2005 Supra Launch 21V for our winter project boat and will be filming youtube videos and stuff as we tackle projects, but first question i have is the speed control appears to work, beeps and all, but speed just keeps increasing,

Thanks!
    Hey Swell,

Love your H3xPlus on my 06 Supra 24V. I just upgraded up the perfect from the stock paddle wheel to the perfect pass Stargazer system this summer. Huge improvement! For wakeboarding the paddle wheel was fine, but for surfing it would never settle and would range from 11.2 +- 3 mph. It was a easy install as well. Look forward to seeing your project videos online.
    06 Supra Sunsport 24V w/325 MPI Assault