Default Windshield Replacement

Looking for a left windshield for a 2009 Supra 21V Launch. The windshield was damaged in transit by a rock. There is a hole the size of a football and the rest of the window is completely shattered. Taylor Made is not able to provide a replacement window for over a year. I would like to be able to boat with my family next summer. If someone knows of other manufacturers or happens to have a left windshield that would be great. Appreciate any help or advice.

Quote Originally Posted by sstone View Post
    Looking for a left windshield for a 2009 Supra 21V Launch. The windshield was damaged in transit by a rock. There is a hole the size of a football and the rest of the window is completely shattered. Taylor Made is not able to provide a replacement window for over a year. I would like to be able to boat with my family next summer. If someone knows of other manufacturers or happens to have a left windshield that would be great. Appreciate any help or advice.
    Well, its a long shot, but you might check out something like this on EBAY. https://www.ebay.com/itm/40236001587...wAAOSwK-NfHHMx
    Maybe you can get the part number from Supra and see if it matches the one they are selling. Its a long shot, but you never know.

Thank you. I will look in to that.

Quote Originally Posted by sstone View Post
    Maybe call these guys but be ready to open the wallet

https://www.taylormadeproducts.com/w...ass-solutions/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk