Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by h2o-ski View Post
    Thank you for the pictures of an actual Sport. There are quite a few subtle differences between the 81 and 82 Sports.
    From what I can gather from these brochures and have seen in person, the Star had a short side window with no railing, the Sport had same windshield with the long raked support arm (compare to the Rider) and the Beast had a longer triangular side window. In an interview with George Fowler, he mentioned they played around with the windshields but the hull was the same for all 3. You could choose 1 out of 3 engine options for the Star and Sport but the Beast was strictly 454 Chevy.

I hope these 40 year old brochures are enjoyed by those people that own the few remaining original Stars, Sports or Beasts.

I picked up a 1983 Supra Beast that pretty much needs everything but seriously want to build it out and make it true Beast. I love the vinyl and color combo and once my Rider is redone, will definitely consider.

1983 Supra Rider
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    1983 Supra Beast
    1987 Supra Marauder
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Sweet!! Those are awesome! I do have something kinda cool ... an original owners manual for my '86 Sunsport. It includes the Marauder.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com