Threaded View

Sorry for the delay in response, life has been a blur! To get you up to speed, boat looks in mostly great shape. Can't complain about the interior, exterior needs buffed, but that actually sound like fun at this point. Engine looks to be in good shape. Haven't tried to turn over yet. I took plugs out and fogged cylinders when I got home. I wanted some oil to sit for a bit before I tried to move things around.
    I took out back seat the other day to remove steering cable. Steering was/is completely seized! After about a solid week if spraying penetrating oil down the cable, it's still locked up solid. I might try and put some air pressure behind it. Part of me just wants to give up and replace the cable. While I was down there, I wiggled my rudder around. It appears as though I need to rebuild it. I'm hopeful it's just got wax-rope packing? Never done this before but doesn't look too bad. Next to my rudder, my stringer shows some major rot/damage. I could shove my finger through the fiberglass. It only appears to be bad on one side. I'd still like to put stringer replacement off a few years if possible. I've got a decent garage for the project, however I've got a 63 impala that is gutted right now waiting for me to put it back together. My wife may actually kill me if I tore down a boat at the same time.
    Hopefully the pictures work. If they don't, I'll try to fix them!
    IMG_20211107_130225981 by Paul Soderlund, on Flickr
    IMG_20211107_124034581 by Paul Soderlund, on Flickr
    IMG_20211107_123848013 by Paul Soderlund, on Flickr
    IMG_20211030_170115302 by Paul Soderlund, on Flickr

I forgot to out wrench on motor mount bolts, but they don't look awful visually. I do that next time I'm out there.
    EDIT: Pictures fixed
    Last edited by Psode27; 11-11-2021 at 08:13 AM.