Default Adding camera to tower

I bought a used 2019 Supra SA which does not have the camera in tower option, however it looks like it can be added.
    Anyone added a camera to their power tower?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gday all.
    I have a 2014 sc350. I have the button on the dash but no camera. Has anyone added one ? Do you know if there is power to the tower to fit anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiesupra View Post
    Gday all.
    I have a 2014 sc350. I have the button on the dash but no camera. Has anyone added one ? Do you know if there is power to the tower to fit anything.
    I would email Skiers Choice on this. [email protected] Probably more than having wires from the tower to the screen display - which I bet there is.

There could be a function in the display to 'turn-on' the camera. Sounds like it would be a User Option to change vs needing a Dealer to turn-on.

Also, depending on the camera, is it compatible with the system? Software needs to talk to each other.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    I would email Skiers Choice on this. [email protected] Probably more than having wires from the tower to the screen display - which I bet there is.

There could be a function in the display to 'turn-on' the camera. Sounds like it would be a User Option to change vs needing a Dealer to turn-on.

Also, depending on the camera, is it compatible with the system? Software needs to talk to each other.
    Thanks legend. I’ll see how I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk