Default 2007 Launch 21V Swivel Racks Very Hard to Rotate

I have a 2007 Launch 21V with the Rad-A-Cage tower and Roswell Board Forks and need to get my swivels to rotate. Is there a way to service the swivel or replace the swivel?

The Wake Board Racks on my 2007 Launch 21V with the Rad-a-Cage tower are very hard to rotate and get harder each year. I need to either service them somehow or replace them. Does anyone know how to do either of these things?
    Last edited by Jetlink; 04-08-2022 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Duplicate threads

Never heard of any official service.

If they have the black plastic caps on top, hit up the auto parts store and get some silicone spray. Hit the areas around the knuckle. Put a towel or blanket down so not to make a mess.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal View Post
    I have a 2007 Launch 21V with the Rad-A-Cage tower and Roswell Board Forks and need to get my swivels to rotate. Is there a way to service the swivel or replace the swivel?

The Wake Board Racks on my 2007 Launch 21V with the Rad-a-Cage tower are very hard to rotate and get harder each year. I need to either service them somehow or replace them. Does anyone know how to do either of these things?
    Yes, they are totally serviceable. They get gummed up but once you take them apart and clean and lube them they work great. Real easy to take apart with an Allen wrench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk