Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I talked to Zach at Premier Watersports this afternoon. It is still "on" for Saturday and Sunday in Boy Scout Cove. He will have an 80ft house boat there.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Well I got back from the event on Monday and seeing all the comments here it is in line with the way the event went. From the time we arrived on Thursday there was no contact or information of the event . Nobody at the campground ever heard of boy scout cove . No signs posted at the mouth of the cove [ we missed it by miles ] the houseboat was hidden around the corner of the cove out of sight. The only good thing was meeting with Evan and Morgan 88 Comp they came into the campground late Thursday. We were the only old boats at the event . I wish I would have known it was a local surf boat event before I wasted my time and money leaving paradise here on Lanier . It didn't seem to be a sales event we were interested in a new foil board . The Hyperlite rep didn't give us the time of day . Mark in the blue Moomba was kind enough to let us try their Slingshot foil. All in all it was a great lake [not dog friendly no shoreline to walk up]. As usual the Supra/Moomba owners were friendly and made the event some what better and we did make some new ski buddies from Ohio .

I'm glad you were able to make the most of it. Kinda glad my rebuild was not complete yet. At some point I would like to attend a meetup or Supra reunion.

Any clue why most boater reunions are so late in August? School here in Texas is usually starting when the the reunions are scheduled.