Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I might make it down for this one, for real this time since it's not back to back with my annual trek north to the lake around 4th of July. We did an eastern TN trip last September and loved the area, basically scouting to see if we'd like to move there. Stopped by the Supra factory and picked up some fenders at the trailer shop next door that I have yet to install. We loved the area but did not get on the water anywhere. This is a great excuse to spend some time on the water in TN and see what it's like compared to the northeast. I'd hear the water is warmer with less rocks and more sand, already great in my book. Not sure where to stay but considering renting a place on Norris Lake for a week to avoid the ramp every day and get more time on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by cadunkle View Post
    I might make it down for this one, for real this time since it's not back to back with my annual trek north to the lake around 4th of July. We did an eastern TN trip last September and loved the area, basically scouting to see if we'd like to move there. Stopped by the Supra factory and picked up some fenders at the trailer shop next door that I have yet to install. We loved the area but did not get on the water anywhere. This is a great excuse to spend some time on the water in TN and see what it's like compared to the northeast. I'd hear the water is warmer with less rocks and more sand, already great in my book. Not sure where to stay but considering renting a place on Norris Lake for a week to avoid the ramp every day and get more time on the water.
    If you plan on renting, do not wait too long. Lots of OH and KY people coming down each weekend all summer long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

We are staying at Loyston Point Campground 8-19-22 to 8-22-22 . Zach at the hosting dealer recommended it to be close to the event.

The event is just around the corner . Is there any head count of who is attending?

I will start Michael Hunter + wife 1989 Sunsport camping at Loyston Point Campground 8-19-22 to 8-22-22

Kate and I are still planning on the trip and might have some friends from AR on the boat with us.

Local, so will probably drive up on Saturday AM. Might find a place to stay on Friday night or Sat night at a friend's, so we will play it by ear.

Nothing posted on social media about any updates or news recently.
    2018 Supra SL400

My wife and I are coming down for the weekend with our 88 comp. Camping at Loyston Point

We are Camping at Loyston Point site 3

Any updates? The event is still on, right? Just being aure before I tow all that way with gas prices as they are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    C Suggs

Quote Originally Posted by nboardskier View Post
    Any updates? The event is still on, right? Just being aure before I tow all that way with gas prices as they are.
    This!

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by nboardskier View Post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    According to social media this past week, they posted the event is still ON. I will post a pic of that post.
    2018 Supra SL400