Middle of January 2022

Floor is down and glassed in at this point. That means the exhaust pipes are in and connected to the new hoses. Have four sections of flooring that are removable unlike the past job. This is more consistent with later Supra builds. Some Supras don't even have a section of floor at transom and it is open. My shop decided to make the pieces whether I use them or not. They won't be carpeted. Originally floor was solid to transom except for the middle section to access rudder and steering cable. Now this will allow me to access the exhaust connections and swim platform through bolts.

I'm pleased with the progress and not regretting the extra cost for the composite as I got to stand up and walk across the hull for the first time. The floor felt very strong and wasn't budging a bit under my weight like before. No unexplained bumps either as all was smooth and flat. The end result will be a boat that is stronger than ever before, the hull won't flex as much and definitely lighter overall than going with wood. Hopefully even a tad bit quieter with all the new foam. Definitely worth the couple grand extra for composite over what the dork for brains charged me back in 2009.