Default Reasonable cover options

I have an 87 Comp
    Need a cover, mainly just to protect it on the trailer outside during the spring and summer.
    I don't keep it docked and I garage it in winter.

Called the cover shop nearby and they want $1000... that's steep for what i've got into the boat

Anyone have luck with an aftermarket cover in the sub $500 range? Any examples / links? How's it fit and does it keep rainwater and weather out pretty well?

I had the cheapo $30 Amazon special last year and that isn't going to cut it

I was in the same boat as you the last few seasons. Finally ordered from skiboatcovers.com. I think it was about $600. I have an 84 comp. Fits perfect. Comes with stands that keep water out. Ratchet strap on the back to cinch it down. Highly reccomend.

Quote Originally Posted by hoop46 View Post
    I was in the same boat as you the last few seasons. Finally ordered from skiboatcovers.com. I think it was about $600. I have an 84 comp. Fits perfect. Comes with stands that keep water out. Ratchet strap on the back to cinch it down. Highly reccomend.
    Ditto what hoop said. Skiboatcovers.com

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Thanks

Looks like I could have it in for about $600... a lot better than $1000
    Either of you have the snap buckles? Do they fit nice? I'd rather not have to mess around with straps

I just did the ratchet strap on the back for mine. I don't trailer it with the cover on, but for in the yard i've had 0 issues with it blowing off in a storm etc.

I have straps on mine. Only used when needed. Mine has pull string that pulls tight below rub rail, so no metal with ratchet type.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242