Default Can't fin a swim platform! HELP!

Good afternoon everyone! Maybe you can help me! Bought at auction SSV 22 without a platform. I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone sell or tell me the contacts where I can order? my email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
    Good afternoon everyone! Maybe you can help me! Bought at auction SSV 22 without a platform. I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone sell or tell me the contacts where I can order? my email is [email protected]

Thanks a lot!
    What year is the boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinesurgeon View Post
    What year is the boat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've seen a few on social media, but when they go up for sale, they are sold pretty quick. Usually local b/c shipping would be a killer.
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel View Post

Thanks a lot!
    A second option instead of replacing with the same type and probably a better one in the long run, is to order a new surf style from Skiers. I put one on my 2007 SSV and it helped the surf wave by not digging into it. Those older platforms are wider and were known to dig into the surf wave at the corners.

You can also make one of these platforms. There are some measurements float around on these boards. It will not look as good as the Skiers ones when done.

Cost will be around $1k depending on what options you order. That price was 3-5 years ago too . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

Where are you located? I built a new platform for my 24 SSV last summer so I have the original swim platform available. It's in the Atlanta area. You would have to buy new brackets as I reused those on my boat.
    2007 Supra Launch 24 SSV

I need a platform for an ‘08 Launch 24 SSV. Please message me if you still have one available. Just joined the group so it may take me some time to figure out exactly how to communicate on here.