Default Surf Mode discount code

Anyone got a discount code for Surf Mode? Looking to get one for my 2012 Sunsport 22v. Was hoping to save a couple bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to save a couple of bucks, just buy you an Inland Curl. 5 years and loving it. Paid $140 for it back then, probably higher now, but not gonna know the difference in wake for an additional $200 bucks. Just tell him you own a Supra.

Kevin Cook. Find him on Fakebook or Ebay.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by abishoff View Post
    Anyone got a discount code for Surf Mode? Looking to get one for my 2012 Sunsport 22v. Was hoping to save a couple bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I read where Brian reduced the price back in March 2022. I recall a discount code on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, then he extended the deal to December 31st. Not sure what they cost, but I think it was around $375 to $400 back them.

Brian is nice guy, I would find his website, call or email him, tell him you own a 2012 Supra and see what price he gives you. He owns a Supra and is pretty active on Social Media.

We have a few sets of his shapers around Knoxville TN area that people can try out for free. If you were close to the area you are welcome to pick them up. A member on the Moomba Forum, KnoxMojo, has them.
    2018 Supra SL400

Looks like $125 off.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJHKnox; 04-16-2022 at 01:43 PM.
    2018 Supra SL400

$449 for two wings? Better have a discount code.

I believe the boat has more to do with it than some of these wake shapers and my 2012 242 has a great wake with just one small inexpensive shaper. If I was trying to get a 20 year old ski boat to surf, then it makes sense, since all the videos I have seen with this shaper have been behind older wannabe surf boats.
    This just doesn't inspire me to spend that kind of cash, and yes, mine is a 10 year old wannabe surf boat.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief IV View Post
    $449 for two wings? Better have a discount code.

I believe the boat has more to do with it than some of these wake shapers and my 2012 242 has a great wake with just one small inexpensive shaper. If I was trying to get a 20 year old ski boat to surf, then it makes sense, since all the videos I have seen with this shaper have been behind older wannabe surf boats.
    This just doesn't inspire me to spend that kind of cash, and yes, mine is a 10 year old wannabe surf boat.
    He does well with marketing. Years ago he was kicked out of some social media groups b/c of too much posting about his product. Brain is like Kevin for customer service - both good. But they both debate on what each brand claims to do/not do. In the end, they are all delaying the convergence of the waves thanks to Malibu.

Mine was a $30 POS that I built out of cutting boards and ss screws. It stayed stuck to the side of boat. To me that is one of the biggest factors beside the floating vs sinking ones.

Why you calling your 242 a wannabe? Your boat is in better condition then most of the newer boats and it throws a great surf wave.
    2018 Supra SL400