Thread: 1990 conbrio

Question 1990 conbrio

just bought my first Supra (needs lots!) Didn't come with much of a paper trail, looking for everything, advice, direction, etc.. Where do I start??

one of the most important things to know is skidim.com. they can get just about anything mechanical you'll need. they're also very helpful with installation and some trouble-shooting.

you probably won't be able to find an owner's manual, probly wouldn't help much if you did. there are after-market pcm manuals available but they aren't great. i think skidim has those, there are some posted on various sites too if you search for pcm manuals. planet nautique.com has some i think.

some things you'll want to start with are tune-up, new impeller, oil change, belts...and pics!

welcome to the site

Default 1990 conbrio

I have a 1989 conbrio and if I need something mechanical I just call skidim.I have the owners manual and it is just basic how to operate the boat.I bought the service manuals and I say don't waste your money.People here can walk you thru most help items you have.Electronic ign is best improvement I ever made 7 years ago.I have been very happy with my 89.
    Tom

thanks! The pics are yet to come, they maybe a bit rough.... I have talked with Richard at Skidim, what a great experience. The mechanicals seem copable, it's finding trim plastic's I'm troubled with, exhaust port covers, bumper rail, etc... Any ideas????