Default "Service Required" after changing the batteries

I hope someone can help me. A couple of days ago I replaced the batteries on my 2008 Supra Launch 21V. After replacing them I got a "SERVICE REQUIRED" message on the screen and can access any of the functions. I read that a way to reset the code is to run "3 heat/cooldown cycles (engine runs above 150 deg then below 100 deg, 3 times)", can someone please walk me through on how to run the cycles. Is it just to run the boat until it gets to 150 deg shut off and then let it cool down and run it again, and so on for 3 times? Any other ideas? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chambregui View Post
    I hope someone can help me. A couple of days ago I replaced the batteries on my 2008 Supra Launch 21V. After replacing them I got a "SERVICE REQUIRED" message on the screen and can access any of the functions. I read that a way to reset the code is to run "3 heat/cooldown cycles (engine runs above 150 deg then below 100 deg, 3 times)", can someone please walk me through on how to run the cycles. Is it just to run the boat until it gets to 150 deg shut off and then let it cool down and run it again, and so on for 3 times? Any other ideas? Thanks!
    I forgot what the number is, but after a number of successfully starting cycles, that should go away and the computer resets.

Try it like 3x - a complete start up, let it run a few, then shut off. Repeat.

I recall this on my previous 2007 Supra.

Good luck. Hope that solves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Default Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    I forgot what the number is, but after a number of successfully starting cycles, that should go away and the computer resets.

Try it like 3x - a complete start up, let it run a few, then shut off. Repeat.

I recall this on my previous 2007 Supra.

Good luck. Hope that solves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THANKS!! I will try it.