Default 2007 supra launch no fuel

Hi everyone,

I have a 2007 supra launch with the 325 assult. i have no fuel going to the engine and have found no power on the fuel pumps fuses( the two 20 amp) on the engine block by ecu. i have check all other breakers and fuses and they are all ok. Does anyone know what powers those fuses or have a schematic for this boat? thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by N8ng1313 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have a 2007 supra launch with the 325 assult. i have no fuel going to the engine and have found no power on the fuel pumps fuses( the two 20 amp) on the engine block by ecu. i have check all other breakers and fuses and they are all ok. Does anyone know what powers those fuses or have a schematic for this boat? thanks in advance for the help.
    Check the tethered kill switch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Not aware of schematic existing.

Kill switch is the first thing to check - remove and insert it back into position.
    2018 Supra SL400

Hi everyone,

Check the fuel pump relay on the rear of the engine. Should be other similar relays such as the starter relay next to it.