Default 2013 Sunsport 22v Right Ballast Swithc

Hi All,

Hoping you can point me in the right direction. I was testing out my ballast this past weekend and found that the Right Ballast Switch isn't lighting up or turning on the pump for the ballast. However, when I turn on the right ballast from the screen it works just fine. Is there an easy solution to this problem? I feel like it probably is something in the switch itself, so is there a way to test it?

Thanks everyone. Appreciate you all!

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVoluntas View Post
    Hi All,

Hoping you can point me in the right direction. I was testing out my ballast this past weekend and found that the Right Ballast Switch isn't lighting up or turning on the pump for the ballast. However, when I turn on the right ballast from the screen it works just fine. Is there an easy solution to this problem? I feel like it probably is something in the switch itself, so is there a way to test it?

Thanks everyone. Appreciate you all!
    The easiest method may be to switch the wiring on the Right and Left switches to see what happens. Maybe you will get lucky and something may be loose and switching them will tighten things up. Otherwise, that will tell you if it's bad and does not work on either side.

I had one or two of my switches start acting weird on my 2007. Work sometimes and not at other times. I replaced all of them and kept 1-2 as sparea. Never had to deal with those issues again.
    2018 Supra SL400