Hybrid View

Default 22 Sl 450 factory wakesurf settings

Can someone give me the factory wakesurf settings. A friend messed them up and I don't see a wat to reset it to factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericspainter View Post
    Can someone give me the factory wakesurf settings. A friend messed them up and I don't see a wat to reset it to factory.
    I did the same thing. The factory gave them to me for my 2018 SL, not sure they are the same b/c 2018 to 2022 changed for the ballast weight - so not sure my my 2018 settings would apply. But I will try to find the Excel sheet that was emailed to me.

I do not use Autowake b/c I just move lead around based on how many people are on the boat and what side we are surfing.
    I also have a friend with a 2022 SL and this is what he was using.
    REG SIDE - about 9.5 of pitch and -1.0 to -1.5 of roll. 11.4 to 11.6 mph. Wake Plate=0
    GOOFY SIDE - about 9.5 of pitch and 3.5 to 4.5 of roll. 11.4 to 11.6 mph. Wake Plate=0

On that 2022, we used 1k of lead and the wave was huge, clean, and had tons of push.
    You do not need all of that weight, but the wave was sure fun. 300-500# is plenty to achieve the pitch/roll numbers depending on crew size and where people are sitting.
    2018 Supra SL400

Default 22 Sl 450 factory wakesurf settings

Quote Originally Posted by MJHKnox View Post
    REG SIDE - about 9.5 of pitch and -1.0 to -1.5 of roll. 11.4 to 11.6 mph. Wake Plate=0
    GOOFY SIDE - about 9.5 of pitch and 3.5 to 4.5 of roll. 11.4 to 11.6 mph. Wake Plate=0.
    These are good numbers, I will say the newer Supras are throwing good waves from 8.-9.5 pitch, -1 to -2.5 roll Reg and 2-4.5 roll goofy

Zero plate all the time surfing.

Pitch over 9.5 and wow do RPM’s jump up and the engine just over works in my opinion due to prop angle.

I too quit using autowake and have my 675# lead placed where it always works. That way I always hit my numbers range, autowake will typically drain off too much ballast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the same, do not use Autowake b/c I can fill ballast to 100%, look at my numbers, then make 1-2 adjustments to get a good wave w/o draining ballast. Thus why lead helps.

Since I've been on the newer Supra's for a few years now (mine or friends), when driving I can always make a few adjustments for each rider to get a good wave as people start sitting in different spots as riders cycle through sets.
    2018 Supra SL400

FYI adding 150 lbs of lead on left side made a big difference.