Default Fuel pump replacement

Hey guys,
    So I have a 07 Supra launch 24ssv and my fuel pump is shot. Pulled the pump and it appears to have this info on it.
    Mpierberg fuel pump 06T166. This is the external style fuel pump and was wondering if anyone knows what part number I can use for replacement or the fuel pump specs psi/lph and I can try and locate a similar one to replace it with. Not having much luck searching that particular info online. Has anyone out there replaced this style of external pump on their Supra and what part did you use?
    Thanks again for any help
    Attached Images Attached Images

My model indmar 057676
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wakejmpr View Post
    Hey guys,
    So I have a 07 Supra launch 24ssv and my fuel pump is shot. Pulled the pump and it appears to have this info on it.
    Mpierberg fuel pump 06T166. This is the external style fuel pump and was wondering if anyone knows what part number I can use for replacement or the fuel pump specs psi/lph and I can try and locate a similar one to replace it with. Not having much luck searching that particular info online. Has anyone out there replaced this style of external pump on their Supra and what part did you use?
    Thanks again for any help
    Should be this one here.

https://marinepartssource.com/indmar...yABEgIiCvD_BwE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk