Hybrid View

And now the penultimate post:

30. USB C charger in lighter. Ouffun 12V USB Outlet USB C Car Charger Socket. Amazon ZMC Direct This version has to be turned on every time the power is interrupted. So I would wire it to hot ignition power, not switched power, if you are constantly turning off your key during the day. Hard to charge your phone when you forget to press the button on.

31. DetMar 754 3” blowers, https://detmarcorp.com/ 158 CFM. Amazon Siperformance Simple blower switch out to solve blower bearing squeal. Same manufacturer as original.

32. Raw Water Inlet Shutoff Valve. 1” NPT Brass Ball Valve. KLIM USA 600 WOG. Brand: Fitting Store. You can see it, green handle, from the earlier engine photo. Don't forget to turn it back on!

33. Ski Centurion Boat Engine Decal ebay greatlakesskipper

34. Socket 12V Plug Mounting Hole Bore 1 1/8” ebay andy14ng This made mounting the USB charger in the dash and glove box easy.

35. ACME #654 propeller Skidim Vince again with a very good recommendation. I know we have the prop thread, but this prop works very well.

36. FAE Larry. Okay, a FAE is not for everyone. First, Larry is an expert and will take literally all the time one needs to install his brilliant invention correctly. He answers calls promptly and will stay on with you until your last question is fully answered. He was willing to continue to work with me to get my FAE just right. He is one of the best boating sellers I have dealt with. However, the FAE was not for me. Note, every reason why was know by me by other posters, I lost 4 mph, I had a side wiggle. The upside of cutting noise down by, say 80%, was not that important to me as we don't board or surf. No doubt this would be indispensable if we did either of those things. I can see why they are so very popular. But I took mine off. No harm, no foul. And no I do not want to sell it because one day it just might end up back on the boat.

39. Salisbury M-165 muffler.

40. Seablaze X2 by Lumitec. www.lumiteclighting.com Okay, let's end on a good one. I read the underwater lighting thread, did some research, and contacted the President of Lumitec. I wanted to get it right before cutting holes in my transom. He said, get the SB X2 and you will not be disappointed. What an understatement. The lights are two years old and I'm still the brightest (I mean, my boat is the brightest) on the waterway. You literally cannot look at these when out of the water. And they are very fun to play with, as they are powered off my batteries, but they have a low-voltage switch wire that with the press of a "press to off" switch changes colors, speed, etc. And I used the ACC in the dash so you can be out all day and not know they are wired in. Take a look at the dash photo above and see if you can spot the two switches (power and interrupter/changer). All stock looking.

37. 3” Exhaust Tip Straight Flange / Straight Edge 03-3109090-00 www.stainlessmarine.com I would never use nylon, see above.

Thanks for listening!
    MySupra.

1596382742964blob.jpgFAE#5355 1990 Supra SunSport.jpgIMG_0426.jpgIMG_5702(1).jpgIMG_0577.jpg
    Last edited by MySupra; 10-11-2022 at 02:06 AM.

Guys, this is post #7 of 7 (the last post) in the series on this thread. If you have your settings to read "most recent post first", then please scroll down to post #1 to read the seven posts in order.

Here are more photos because I know you guys like photos!

mid.jpgInkedin air.jpgTo add final photos.jpg
    Last edited by MySupra; 10-11-2022 at 12:09 AM.