Default 1990 Comp project

I'm looking for a windshield for a 1990 comp. Or just the drivers side clear glass.c9.jpg c22.jpgI bought this for $2000. I just wanted the tailor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those factory glass pieces will be unobtanium at this point. Since they are flat glass, just about any local glass shop can cut you tempered glass to fit, and will likely be able to get shading real close too. It looks like you need a part of the frame too, if you look at other glass on there, I’d it Taylormade?

Congrats, needs some love but great color combo.

I've got spare glass for a Rider, Sunsport, and a Marauder. Not for a Comp. Not unless you can reshape the metal and cut the glass. Same era glass and frame though.

I haven't found any dog boats lately to part out...they must all be playing hide and seek.
    On the other side of that, you have every boat owner with a decent boat who knows his boat is the bomb and worth 25k more than he paid for it 12 years ago.

1983 Supra Rider aka Mischief IV
    1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1986 Supra Sunsport Skier
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Look what I found on my local Craigslist…. A TS6M getting parted out. This would be what you need right?
    https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bpo...585570282.html

Quote Originally Posted by nick 55 View Post
    Look what I found on my local Craigslist…. A TS6M getting parted out. This would be what you need right?
    https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bpo...585570282.html
    Yup, winner winner chicken fried steak, if seller is willing to take it apart for Hagman and ship.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242

Thanks for looking guys I found a set. Exact fit. $25 for the pair. I kind of felt guilty.

The glass is tinted, but that's easy to change. What are the chances ? side window.jpg

I checked the motor mount bolts. They all tighten. Not what I expected. Hopefully Supra did a better job on the stringers in 90 than the were doing in 86. There's a soft spot in the floor that need addressed. I'm thinking pull the cap off replace some or all of the floor. And assess what I find along the way. It's really sad that a boat like this has never had the love.c30.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hagman View Post
    I checked the motor mount bolts. They all tighten. Not what I expected. Hopefully Supra did a better job on the stringers in 90 than the were doing in 86. There's a soft spot in the floor that need addressed. I'm thinking pull the cap off replace some or all of the floor. And assess what I find along the way. It's really sad that a boat like this has never had the love.c30.jpg
    Yup, very sad. What a steal on those windows. I wouldn't feel guilty about it cause you got more money to spend from what I'm seeing. Been there, doing that and I have a composite boat. Keep posting though, I enjoy these old boats and seeing the transformations.

1983 Supra Beast
    1985 Supra Rider
    1987 Supra Marauder
    1991 Supra Comp ts6m
    2012 Supra Sunsport 242