Default 1994 Supra Sunsport - FOR SALE - Colorado Springs, CO

SOLD

Howdy All -

I may regret this but I'm selling my 1994 Supra Sunsport. Asking $12,000.

Here are a few pictures and there are more in my album "1994 Supra Sunsport".

IMG_0252.jpgIMG_0253.jpgIMG_0254.jpgIMG_0255.jpgIMG_0251.jpg

550 Hours. Runs well. Added wake tower that is pretty easy to remove if not wanted. Used for slalom skiing, wakeboarding, and wake surfing. Have a custom ballast bag (just a loose bag, not plumbed in) that fits nicely in the rear ski locker and a wake shaper. It does alright for surfing. It is a 1994 (curved windshield) so it has fiberglass stringers rather than wood so no rot. Carpet is good. Upholstery is nice looking in most places but does have fair amount of cracking mostly where the removable seat cushions sit up against the back rests. Everything is functional. Has a heater that is nice on those early season ski trips. It did have an early form of the Perfect Pass system on it but it was so glitchy that I ended up removing it (still have it and can include with boat sale). Has two props. One is geared more for wakeboarding and surfing but still gets up to upper 30's for skiing. If desired, I can post a couple videos somewhere that show the wake for surfing and wakeboarding. The frame attached to the top of the wake tower is a Bimini top that I made that has a snap on cover for shade. It just clamps on to the tower and is easy to remove the frame if not wanted.

Trailer is solid and looks good. All lights work as expected and tires are only about a year old. Trailer brake system works.

Has a pretty nice mooring cover (small tear in one corner) but it needs to be sprayed to be waterproof again. Water seeps through it when it rains.

Selling because kids are off to college and they are working too much in the summer to use it very much. I only have room for one large toy at a time and looking at RVs and travel trailers so trying to make room for the next adventure. I really love this boat. It was exactly what I was looking for with lots of freeboard that makes it safer than other competition ski boats of this era for using ballast, plenty of room for friends (8 person capacity), and plenty of power even at high altitude here in the mountains. I wish I had the space to keep it.

Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad:
    https://cosprings.craigslist.org/boa...658831506.html

719-373-1957 or direct message me if interested.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by RuudDog; 11-08-2023 at 02:25 PM. Reason: SOLD