Default O8 launch 22 ssv oil leak

I have an 08 Supra launch ssv that is leaking oil fast even when off. I believe that it may be coming from the oil drain line connected under the engine. I check the oil every time I go out so I know I did not do damage to the engine. Nothing specific that I recall could have started this. I am unable to see where the line is connected and am hoping someone may have some advice on how to check if that’s it.
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough area to get to. You’ll need skinny arms to wipe down the bottom of the oil pan and hose coming out of it to clean the area for inspection. Then you’ll need to monitor it after a little bit (easier if it continues to leak without running), using either an inspection mirror and flashlight or even some smallish cameras work well too. Assuming you’ve taken the side panels off already to look for leaks?

Yes I have taken off the side panel. I thought I may have felt it with my hand but was unable to see. I will put a GoPro down there with a flashlight and hope for the best. Good idea thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk