Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, I do ... sad.

I don't believe anyone from SC even looks here.

I was able to CALL skiers choice and got a call back from the Customer Support manager,
    Rick Loucks (I think) ... you would think he could fix you up if you call him directly.

Default 2009 Owners Manuals

I apologize for the delayed response. Here are the updates in regards to the 2009 Supra Owners Manuals. Due to the late reception of the Owners Manuals, any boats shipped before October 5th, were sent with the 2008 Manuals. The dealers were sent enough manuals to replace the '08 with the '09 Manuals. You can contact your dealer and have them send you one. I am sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. The 2009 Owners Manual is also available on this wesite in a PDF format, click on community, then click library, and choose the year under manuals. The website is www.supraboats.com/library. Brian Raymond

THANKS BRIAN!!!

I have an 08 and also wanted the PDF. You da man.

Now if you can just stop the spam. Other sites I belong to using this same software package don't have this much, but I also think they hand-manage each request to join - I know that's also a hassle, but this spam is badddddd

Quote Originally Posted by mvd View Post
    Have to pop a "happy balloon" here guys!
    I have send several e-mails but since my post i got no answer at all.
    Spend almost $69K on my new supra but an reply about an $5 manual is to much i think?
    This doesn't give me the ultimate supra family feeling i am afraid.

You understand my feelings i hope!
    Problem solved. SC got in contact with me and offered me to send the brochure to my dealer.