Default Idiot buzzer won't shut up

My 89 Comp has one of those "idiot buzzers" that buzzes when something is wrong on the boat (oil pressure, low volts, high temp). Recently it won't shut up. At first it would buzz, then shut up if we hit a wave, now it won't shut up even when NOTHING is wrong on the boat. I thought it was a loose connection, but everything is tight underneath the dash. Has anyone had theirs fail in such a way that it won't shut up? Any other ideas?

thanks!
    -Mark Callahan
    1989 Supra Comp TS6M
    Dodge Ram 3500 for haulin'

Default Buzzer gone bonkers

Some of the alarm boxes have adjustable sesitivity screws on them. Please contact; [email protected], or call (865)856-3035ext130, for further info. Brian Raymond

Default buzzer

We had the same problem, Vince at SKIDIM had it on his old comp. He told me to wiggle the wires behind the dash and it worked for me (for now -until we have alot of rain again). I wish I had a better understanding of the problem and a more reliable fix.

Default Buzzer

I have/had the same problem and by wiggling wires behind the dash always seems to shut it up at least for the time being. But mine seems to be the ignition switch connection.
    1990 Supra Comp TS6M 351

91 Sunsport with buzzer going off as well. All guages show correct readings. I just emailed SC for help as well.

Same problem here. I find it I just start pushing buttons on the dash it will go away. It seems to come and go. End of last season was happening all the time. Did it early this year. But for the last month it has not done it.

Wiggling the wires underneath the dash shut off my idiot lights + buzzer for the entire weekend. Great suggestion.

wires need to be tight before boat is sold to anyone.check under dash.

Default Replying to Topic 'Idiot buzzer won't shut up'

Finally what exactly this annoying buzzer needs? except wiggling the wires (because this works for a while but another solution is to hold it as you drive skier and holding the throttle down………&#8230
    I have the same problem folks COMP 90s, I also have crazy warning lights, is there any way to disconnect this buzzer?

Default Replying to Topic 'Idiot buzzer won't shut up'

There are two small wires going to the speaker under the dash. I just clipped them and wrapped them up. Works great....No annoying buzzing!!!! Just make sure that you pay attention to all of your gauges....
    88' Supra Bravura