Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Allegro lane, there are a lot more cuddy cabin inboards than just the supra and fish nautique.

I am thinking about getting a 24 or 26' shamrock stalker so I can go out on the Great Lakes stay the night on some islands off the coast, then come back home and go wakesurfing. The shammys have a pretty flat hull in the back and im think they would be pretty good wakesurf boats when properly slammed with 4,000lbs of weight. Plus they have a keel drive to help protect your prop if your at a boat party on a shallow sand bar or you find a river with a log or stump.

There are others like aquasport, dusky, griffiths, and a few more. Do some poking around on fishtheclassic.net there is a ton of information. Neatest boat I ever saw was a twin engine center console fish nautique. The thing looked like you could take it out in anything but I bet it would throw up one heck of a wake surf wave.

I like the idea of this allegro and good luck on your search.

Old thread, but maybe this is of use...I spotted one.
    Being an 85 Comp owner, when I saw this, I had to do more research to find out what the hell it was. That's how I found this thread.
    Driving through the middle of nowhere, Ohio, I saw this sitting off the road in someone's back yard. Went back to snap this shot. If you are still looking, I can give you the approximate area and probably even the road or a Google Map image of where I found it. I'll have to trace my steps. Cool pic anyway. IMG_20150728_093710914_HDR.jpg

Scottcjones, thanks for the posting of this. And welcome to the Forum. I bought a Allegro last summer, but it is great to see another one. For the right price I would be interested in buying more. All the information you can get me would be great. If you make it back that way I would appreciate if you could stop and give the owner my contact information. I'll PM you that. See if he would like to sell it.

thanks again
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by scottcjones81 View Post
    Old thread, but maybe this is of use...I spotted one.
    Being an 85 Comp owner, when I saw this, I had to do more research to find out what the hell it was. That's how I found this thread.
    Driving through the middle of nowhere, Ohio, I saw this sitting off the road in someone's back yard. Went back to snap this shot. If you are still looking, I can give you the approximate area and probably even the road or a Google Map image of where I found it. I'll have to trace my steps. Cool pic anyway. IMG_20150728_093710914_HDR.jpg
    Scottcjones, I too have never really seen a supra like this but after stumbling upon this thread now my eyes are peeled everywhere I go. Do you travel that way often? Think it's still there? I'm curious, anyone have a clue what it would sell for? I understand they are super rare so does that drive $$$$ up? Thanks!

Not quite sure Steve O, there hasn't been any on the market to give a good idea of value. I know what I value mine at and I'm sure it's not worth it. How do you judge something like this that is rare but at the same time not a highly wanted item. It's not like it's a Yenko Camaro or such. I would say if in good condition with frsh engine and new stringers and such, maybe add 5-10k onto what normal model around that year is going for.

Anybody got any ideas?
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE View Post
    Not quite sure Steve O, there hasn't been any on the market to give a good idea of value. I know what I value mine at and I'm sure it's not worth it. How do you judge something like this that is rare but at the same time not a highly wanted item. It's not like it's a Yenko Camaro or such. I would say if in good condition with frsh engine and new stringers and such, maybe add 5-10k onto what normal model around that year is going for.

Anybody got any ideas?
    Value is all about what someone would pay for it. I'd actually go the other way -- this boat is actually less desireable than the sterndrives that are everywhere and look very similar. I don't know what the inboard/Supra name would add to the value over a Carver or Century or Sea Ray of similar vintage. AFAIK, there's only one person that is into collecting these and he already has one (and he's in this thread.)
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

I would agree that the Value of a item is what someone would pay for it, that is what it comes down to for sure. At the same time you have items like the Allegro and a few other special built boats by Supra such as the Roush Edition that are going to sell for a high price than the standard version. They are collectible items, low number builds and such.
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Has anyone determined the location or other info on this... Ohio is Not too far away and I will be there in two weeks.

2003 Supra Launch " Gravity Games Edition"
    Dodge ram CTD tow vehicles....

I have a address I believe for were that Allegro, I'll look it up and post it here.
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Here is the info you were asking for.

It is somewhere around 277-283 Alliance Yale N Rd, Atwater, OH. Here is the link to the google image of the house:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@40.9967...7i13312!8i6656
    14H 14L Michigan Prop