Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks mapleleaf....Thanks michael hunter. We love it!

michael hunter, I don't guess i know what an SMP trailer is??

Ha, back in my late teen's / early twenties SMP had something to do with smoking something......
    I'm guess'in trailer manufacturer...
    That gel coat really is incredible, not to mention the twenty year old interior that looks mint....Tell me at least your carpet shows a little wear!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 89supracomp View Post
    Thanks mapleleaf....Thanks michael hunter. We love it!

michael hunter, I don't guess i know what an SMP trailer is??
    SMP [Sweetwater Metal Products] was a trailer builder in Tenn. They made custom trailers
    for Supras mine is 20 years old and has been outstanding. Yours looks like an SMP also.

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    Ha, back in my late teen's / early twenties SMP had something to do with smoking something......
    I'm guess'in trailer manufacturer...
    That gel coat really is incredible, not to mention the twenty year old interior that looks mint....Tell me at least your carpet shows a little wear!!!!!

Carpet looks good and there are no soft spots anywhere on the floor. When we bought it, the boat had been stored inside most of its life and showed very little signs of wear.
    There are some really small tears on towards the bottom side of some of the cushions. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect.

There are some things we are going to buy for it soon. One thing for sure is a Bimini Cover. Trying to decide which one to get. I'm leaning more towards the Westland brand.
    Also want to get a barefoot boom....mainly because it would be easier to teach the kiddos how to ski, and a pylon rack so we can keep our boards off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    SMP [Sweetwater Metal Products] was a trailer builder in Tenn. They made custom trailers
    for Supras mine is 20 years old and has been outstanding. Yours looks like an SMP also.

I don't know if mine is an SMP or not? It could be.
    We are also thinking about putting some of the Supra "whoosh" decals on the side. What do you guys think?

Nice and clean looking! About the bimini's- I have one of each brand and they are both very well made- 40mph without a problem! (thats about my top end) As far as the SMP trailers, I love mine also- last year I did a good bit of updating to mine, but it was a little worn for 18 years old!

thescott - awesome photo!!
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

I will post some pics of my baby after this weekend. If bad weather does not stop us from hitting the water. I wish I had a lake around me that the water looks like glass. The lake I boat at has really large bulk heads all th time

Quote Originally Posted by tg0824SSVGG View Post
    thescott - awesome photo!!
    Thanks - that one is my favorite. I use it as my desktop background at home AND work. I never get sick of looking at it.