Thread: New decals

Default New decals

tell me what you think before i get these made and hereis a very rough design of what it will look like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Semper Fi

2000 Supra Launch

I really like the new logo. I dont think I would change anything, but what does it look like with supra font on the lettering?

I like it, am considering puting a new SUPRA decal on the sides of my comp, and have a guy that is really good and cheap with Decals..I think a newer Decal design for an older boat really brings out character in it.

I'm not a huge decal fan, but if it were my boat and the decal's were going on it, I'd move them another foot to the transom. So that their not centered on the freeboard or right at the transom the way you might normally see them...Kinda offset from the transom or half way between the transom and where you have them now.........
    Supra font would be nice on the lettering for sure......
    90 Conbrio

Quote Originally Posted by USMCloeper View Post
    tell me what you think before i get these made and hereis a very rough design of what it will look like
    I think it looks great! I would make it large enough to cover some of the black gelcoat bands at the top and bottom. Maybe even experiment with angling the wings/star 30-45 degrees (relative to the boat) and having supra cut right through the middle (similar to the crest logos on the new Nautiques.