Default WTB Late 80's or Early 90's SunSport

I'm looking to get an early 90's or late 80's Supra SunSport or comparable open bow Supra. If anyone out there has any leads I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Colorado, but I am willing to travel if the boat condition and price is right.

Thanks,

~Z~

I had the best luck searching wakeworld.com, iboats.com, onlyinboards.com and craigslist.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Default '89 Supra Conbrio 19'-9" for sale

Z,

I'm new on this forum and have joined with the purpose of selling my '89 Supra Conbrio. I live in Austin, TX so that may be a bit too far for you to travel. I bought it in about '97 from the original owner (He had to have a Harley!). It's got a 240HP 351W/PCM and it's set up with a boom for barefoot skiing. There are either just over 200 or 300 hours on it. I can't remember but I'll verify if you're interested.

It seems like it just sets around and every year all I do is rebuild the carb, install a new battery and put fresh gas in it. It'll fire up and run beautifully every time as long as I did that stuff 1st. And it's been a few years since I've even done that. I've got manuals and they go with it as I did some other normal maitenance. It needs a new home. I've got too many projects.

I used Mobil1 oil and converted from a points type ignition. I was considering converting to fuel injection but have decided to sell it instead. It's pretty much all factory stuff. i.e no tower or giant speakers, etc..

It's got an open bow, a swim platform, a nice single axle trailer (no brakes) and an excellent cover. The cover cost $500 over 20 years ago and was custom made. I did some minor repair work on the rear cover to correct wood rot but there is a soft spot on the floor near the drivers seat. THIS IS THE WORST PART OF THE BOAT. You could leave it as is or repair the floor and put new carpet in and it would be be good good for another 20 years.

I will send pics and/or more details if you wish. I'm asking $7500 for it. I haven't really researched the prices, etc so please let me know if this is way out of line.

Clean it up add fresh gas, batt, & carb and you'd be skiing... barefoot if you wish. I can help with the logistics if necessary. I can even get it ready for a shake down cruise if you wish. Probably throw in lots of misc stuff like jacket, skis, etc.. Nothing fancy, but stuff you might be able to use. It's currentlly located about 45 minutes NW of Austin near Kingsland, TX... about 1 block from the lake.

Please let me know if you ar interested.

Thanx,

Phil
    512-917-2957