Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default memorial weekend pics

please add shots of you enjoying your weekend. america's servicemen and women have earned it for us.

i put my bimini up after getting burnt to a crisp a few weeks ago. down here, i keep it on for 6 months and off for 6 mos. just the family on this trip for some sun and a picnic. we anchored right below the dam, had the place to ourselves.

shot of the shoreline

the current was tough. the dam started releasing water just as we anchored, lake went up 1.5'...that's from 4' to 5.5' way up here.

the bimini came in REAL handy. raining with some blue skies in the background.

we hit the trailer after this quick drenching. still trying to dry the carpet out. it rained again today. we need it bad though.

what did you do?

Were did you get that bimini top? I likey, me want one.

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    Were did you get that bimini top? I likey, me want one.
    it's a local job. would be pretty simple to re-create though. it just slides into rails on the tower and has pins to secure it. it's got some fancy curves and bends that i don't think are really necessary. in fact, if you're standing at the right spots mine's not quite symmetrical.

Great point about our service men and women, thank you all! Nice pics Salty, today was my first outing of the year( late start) and we managed to sneak around the rain until my way home- I am sore and happy nonetheless....for some reason it says my picture uploads failed...

Great pic's Salty, I think the dog's were gett'in wet regardless of the weather!
    Do the dog's use the swim platform's like we do???? I'm guessing no, but that might also be why I asked!!!LOL
    90 Conbrio

it can get a little crowded back there. gotta keep your feet moving too. they dig in pretty good with their claws when they're climbing out. doesn't hurt the platform any. they're kinda funny, they each have their own side and it's mayhem if something messes that up.

Haha that's a great pic. Sorry to be a critic but I have just a couple little vinyl splits like that caused by me, doh. Have you tried to find anything to patch them, maybe silicon or some other liquid bonding agent?
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Quote Originally Posted by 87SunSportMikeyD View Post
    Haha that's a great pic. Sorry to be a critic but I have just a couple little vinyl splits like that caused by me, doh. Have you tried to find anything to patch them, maybe silicon or some other liquid bonding agent?
    Use VLP vinyl and leather repair. Works great!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Cool and rainy here all weekend - no chance to get out with all the crazies, but we sure did need the rain!
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by 87SunSportMikeyD View Post
    i've patched a few spots. my vinyl has gotten to the point where it needs more than patching. i've also replaced the board under that section of vinyl twice now. it's been worked over pretty good.

i just used super glue. line the vinyl up, tape it so it doesn't move or shift and carefully line the edges of the rip with super glue. i've tried other vinyl patches too and they've all sucked. they've all browned over time, the super glue can make the foam stiff if you apply too much.

never tried what clint suggested.