Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

89TS6M

you are correct, i live in apache. you put in at mansfield? we go over there when it's not a holiday or a weekend. otherwise, we keep it local.

My uncle lives on lakeshore drive off of Hudson Bend Rd. (I personally live in Houston but come to LT to drop the boat in whenever I can) I am VERY familiar with the area. Both Lake Austin and Travis are by far the best lakes I have ever been to in Texas. I was going through some other threads in the forum and the way you took your boat all apart is amazing. How did you knwo how to do all of that?

lots and lots of reading online. i also read the boards at iboats.com. they have a restoration section that is amazing. very helpful people. other than that, i just jumped in with both feet. other than being hard work, alot of it, it wasn't too bad. fiberglassing takes a little practice, the rest is blood, sweat, and tears...oh yeah, and money too. lol

glad you came to the site. lots of new comp owners posting...might be time to see if we have more comps, sunsports, or saltares owners posting now.

Default Weighting

How does your wake look with out the now bag. I have an 07 22v with 600 in each rear locker and 600 up front but my wake is white at all speeds. Maybe the bow sac would help me.