Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah man I have that same seal right there in that picture.. Mine is prob just 20 years old and i may need a new one.. i know mine leaks, i tightened the bands on it and it wasnt so bad.. now with a bent rudder im takin on ALL kinda of water.. LOL, hopefully w/ the rudder fixed and the new rudder seals, i could start workin towards the a new shaft seal.. and a tower.. and new upholstery.. and new paint.. LOL does this ever end... I actually been considering those boat wraps instead of paint... anybody know anything about them?

but yes i will replace the packing before I replace that seal, the seal looks fine on my baot.. "dripless seal" that exactly what mine is... thanks for that info.

we just wrap our boat this season. Its ok but you allways have to be very carefull with it in and out of the water. If i can find out how to post pictures on here i will post one of our boat.

a wrap will look like a fresh new coat of paint?? how much did it run you? installation and all..

I think it was around 700.00 for the vinyl. i have a friend who owns a sign shop. He printed everything out and me and a friend, along with his help installed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW... that boat is sick man.. very nice.. ur boat is similar to mine.. closed bow, mine is prob just older.. i was told by a firend who works at a paint shop he could do it on the side a nice paint job for 6-700

This one is a 88 model. We were looking at painting but seem to be to much work. Taking the boat off the trailer and all. He used a marine vinyl made by 3M, same stuff they use on the pro bass boats. It come in white and you have to print the grapics on.

tjoanas1 that boat is sick man love the wrap, looks great

Thanks Jason, did u get my PM? Also check this guys out. They also have some sick wrap. And i think he is trying to sale one. https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3900

that's probably the best looking wrap i've seen. i don't go for the skulls and smoke most of them seem to be. sounds like you got a great deal too.