Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This pictures do it no justice. I took them with my phone. This was the first wrap he had ever done. So it was a learning exp for all of us. Seeing the wrap was so much we did something simple this go around. Up close it is green with carbon fiber tribel. hard to see in the pictures.

teasing us now...take some better pics! tower looks good too, let's see more...

UPDATE: So I took my back seat out this afternoon, had to remove the floor panel and i could see the rudder from inside the boat.. we unhooked the rudder, cotter pin etc, but couldnt get the rudder to slide out of my boat.. my assumption is that the rudder is bent and its wedged really good in the hole.. so.. like the other guy said, we are going to have to take that gas tank out to allow us to put a hammer to the rudder to get it to pop out, right now the tank is directly above it and i cant really apply any pressure or downforce to pop it out.. im sure after this i will prob new a need rudder.. to add to that all the wood was rotten underneath the seat.. we are going to have to replace it all that as well as all the screws and bolts.. ALSO.. the stump not only bent my rudder, there is a giant hole and numerous cracks around the rudder plate and on the fiberglass bottom.. i am assuming we can patch those though... on a positive note i did get my bass tube hooked up, lol.. it sounds really good..12 inch pyle bass tube w/ a built in amp.. so we ran all the wires and power cords, remote wire, ground wire and got it good to go, audio wise.. so i guess i dont have no boat for the weekend and they said its gonna be super nice... BOAT= Break Out Another Thousand .. thats what my friends say..

Those Pictures Suck..................lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bilotto11301 View Post
    UPDATE: So I took my back seat out this afternoon, had to remove the floor panel and i could see the rudder from inside the boat.. we unhooked the rudder, cotter pin etc, but couldnt get the rudder to slide out of my boat.. my assumption is that the rudder is bent and its wedged really good in the hole.. so.. like the other guy said, we are going to have to take that gas tank out to allow us to put a hammer to the rudder to get it to pop out, right now the tank is directly above it and i cant really apply any pressure or downforce to pop it out.. im sure after this i will prob new a need rudder.. to add to that all the wood was rotten underneath the seat.. we are going to have to replace it all that as well as all the screws and bolts.. ALSO.. the stump not only bent my rudder, there is a giant hole and numerous cracks around the rudder plate and on the fiberglass bottom.. i am assuming we can patch those though... on a positive note i did get my bass tube hooked up, lol.. it sounds really good..12 inch pyle bass tube w/ a built in amp.. so we ran all the wires and power cords, remote wire, ground wire and got it good to go, audio wise.. so i guess i dont have no boat for the weekend and they said its gonna be super nice... BOAT= Break Out Another Thousand .. thats what my friends say..
    that sux, there's always something...it can be fixed, bilotto. we'll get you thru it.

Man that sucks. Sorry to hear it. I have done my share of drinking beer on the boat while shes on the trailer this year.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey