Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hear the new Epic V-drives steer both directions well in reverse because of the dual rudder set-up. Salty, can it be added to my boat? Shouldnt Supra do it also? Hint Skiers Choice.

Quote Originally Posted by saltare inverts View Post
    I hear the new Epic V-drives steer both directions well in reverse because of the dual rudder set-up. Salty, can it be added to my boat? Shouldnt Supra do it also? Hint Skiers Choice.
    NO NO NO, lol. I have a raelly good friend that has an Epic 23v 07 model with dual rudders and that thing will not turn for chit. Right, left, forward, backwards it may as well be on tracks. Dont think much is different between the 07 and 09 as far as the rudders go but his 07 wont turn for shit.

Smile Clearwater Lake

Clearwater Lake is about 2 hour 20 minutes from Saint Louis it is a very clear and nice lake. There is one cove that stays pretty flat and it not to busy of a lake. Super clear lake and very nice shoreline, you should come check it out . We are there every weekend

I find the best thing to do to minimize the turn is to give short blast of power and bump it in and out of gear. This should help keep it in the clear area. good luck
    2008 Supra 22SSV World Edition

What ramp is good to use. I am going to try to plan a trip there.

Smile Satare info for you ......

Hey there we have our camper on the Bluff View Side (where Black river comes in ) I use the High Water Ramp NOT the ramp by the marina. My friend has a Tige likes the ramp by the Marina to clausterphobic for me. Some people love the dam side (opposite side of the lake) however picking up people over there is a pain. So even though there is a shallow spot on the high water ramp I prefer that and has gave me no problems over the years. A friend of mine just built some new hotel rooms right there in the Bluff view area I can email you the number if interested. The dam side has more cabins though little more touristy just depends what you in the mood for , either way you will have a great time. We go every weekend so let us know when your going to be there. (we will be there every weekend except 4th of july weekend heading to Norfork lake that weeekend)

I like less tourist style. Simple accomodations close to dock or ramp. His number would be great. It will be later in the summer.