Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hey guys sorry i have been away for a couple of days i live in missouri and we head out to all kinds of places my list is long here it is mississippi river in alton, kaskaskia river at evansville, lake of the ozarks, table rock, bull shoals, lake lou yaeger, kincaid lake ,and occasionally meramec river if its high enough. For now we just trailer we use to have a lift but just got to hectic and expensive.
    wakemikey in my back ski locker there is like a big black piece of plastic do you know whats under that.
    and new dimension is a little more than i want to spend i had a guy lined up to sell me a launch tower that was broken but he wont email me back.
    but thanks for all the love guys

You can always throw a Monster Tower on her. I am pleased with mine does what I need it to do and then some. Oh and you boat is supa nice man. Thumbs up.

The gas tank is under the black plastic ski locker. You will have to support it between the tank and plastic if you want to put ballast in there.

Nice looking boat, I also like the Supra swoosh in the rear, that is cool. Old school man, I like it.

sunsport22,
    where did you get your Bimini top from and what size is it? I like and am look for one. That one looks great!!!

Overton's has these bimini tops. If you call them at one of the stores they sometimes have a really good price on some items.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...owse&aID=601B1

what is the difference between a sunsport and a mariah.Looking at your boat (very nice) and mine and I can't see a difference,is it just interior layout.My 91 mariah has the exact same color interior and playpen.What is the best ballast system for my boat.

Instead of cement bags- try 7 gallon water jugs. They weigh @50 lbs full- and you can empty them when you pull. This is a cheap, easy option. Plumbing in permanent ballast provides you more people room and is more stylie- but weight is weight in the right spot. Good luck.
    dp

yes the top is from overtons and then we had it customed for the pole.
    beater i think the mariah is a bit more shallow than a sunsport not poisitive i believe there is a history on supras website. the cement bags are 60 and they fit in the back seat holes and under the front so its nice for now.

The hull is slightly different on a mariah than a sunsport but there is not much difference! I have heard that the sunsport handles and rides better.