Default looking for tower

Looking for a tower for my 88 saltare any help would be great

Do you what you are wanting? Are you wanting a customs tower if so I can tell you who to call. If your wanting a normal tower either new dimension or monster would probably be your best bet.

Looking for a custom

yeah baby, custom tower...can't wait to see this.

i never got to shop for mine. it fell into my lap at a price i couldn't pass up. was built locally and interfered with the windshield of the boat it was made for...fit my boat perfect.

I saw were a guy put a 2007(i think) mastercraft tower on a Saltare. He bought for 350 bucks. They had two and I bid on the other. They sold in minutes. Keep your eyes out.

If you are wanting a custom tower I highly reccomend Marine Tower Systems, They build towers for several boat mfgs. and also do custom tower and they have built some great looking customs for some of Jims customers at Viper I am trying to figure mine out now. Give Andrew Proffitt a call at 865-437-9777. Make sure you give him my name (Jason Baggett) that is his cell phone or email him at [email protected] you will have better luck on the phone though.

got this tower on ebay i like better than most ive seen. Its an aerial paid like $600 or $800 or something. barley has any good points to mount but it works for mot much $$
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by laneo; 07-22-2009 at 02:06 PM.