Unhappy Chicago Land Supra/Moomba Reunion 2009

The Chicago Land Supra/Moomba reunion that was to be held in the Fox Lake IL area
    has been canceled. The funds supplied by SC to have this event have been withdrawn
    as well as Natalie Crarrera leaving SC. Maybe we can get together on our own for a day
    on the water. Let me know if you would be interested and if you have a location in mind.
    I have attended the last two years they were a great time to hang out and share with other Supra/Moomba owners. This economy is taking a toll.

You should just keep everything going if you can. Bring everyone in and hang out. You don't need a company sponsor to meet up and hang out.

If I had a better truck for towing I'd almost make a trip up there. I think Chicago is 5 or 6 hours from here and my 1/2 ton truck really sucks the gas, especially now with the 35's.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

I would come up from Saint Louis.

Sorry guys - 8 hours away makin' time in a car, even longer in the truck towing a boat. But I agree that it doesn't take a sponser to meet up. You should do it anyway.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Hey guys, I have some great news! Keep July 25th marked on your calendar because with the help of the Chicago area dealer, the 3rd Annual Midwest Supra/Moomba Reunion is going to happen!

Once the location and a few other items are confirmed, I will post a ton of details. It will take place in the Barrington, IL area on Fox River. The area that is being confirmed is a fantastic area for riding, skiing and mooring your boat, with a great picnic area.

Stay Tuned!!

If you'd like to be on the mailing list for future updates, you can email me your address at [email protected].

H.S.!!! How did you find that out. I'm only 1.5 hr away... Let's do this any way!
    I thought this year it was independently funded by the dealerships... I just talked to our service manager Glenn and he said that everything was still on.
    Last edited by Irish_Jack; 07-24-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    1992 21 Sunsport
    PTI Boss GT-40 351 w/4011 Holley 750DB
    O.J. 14X16 1.02 cup 3rh

Default Everything is still a go!!!!

Here, check this out... www.skipperbuds.com/reunion Go to the Evite link and all the info will come up. You can still register on line or do it at 8:00 when you get there!
    1992 21 Sunsport
    PTI Boss GT-40 351 w/4011 Holley 750DB
    O.J. 14X16 1.02 cup 3rh

do you know if theyll be planning any other shows in the area anytime soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow
    Why is the rum always gone?
    Custom Acura TSX Rims
    Orthopedic Dog Bed Superstore

Anything going on during the holidays? I'll be in Chicago end of this year and would love to get together or stop by and visit with your club!
    Last edited by ShuanCandelore; 11-15-2009 at 12:23 PM.
    Certain things catch your eye but pursue only those that capture your heart.
    ---An old Indian saying