Default Ballast in a 2008 22ssv

Currently using the orig 1450 lbs. Just wondering how much more i can go in the rear. was thinking of putting the front 650 in one of the rears to see how it fits. Anyone has an opinion? I had someone tell me to go with 650 in the rear and a 1150 in the front. I can see the 650 working in the rear but how will the 1150 work up front, just does not look like it would fit.

I'm running a 1150 upfront in my 07 21V with no problems...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyH View Post
    Currently using the orig 1450 lbs. Just wondering how much more i can go in the rear. was thinking of putting the front 650 in one of the rears to see how it fits. Anyone has an opinion? I had someone tell me to go with 650 in the rear and a 1150 in the front. I can see the 650 working in the rear but how will the 1150 work up front, just does not look like it would fit.

I put the 1150 in the front of my 2002 SSV, it fits but I can not fill it completely. I turn off the pump when the sac starts to push the front seat up.

Hey, just an FYI, I am looking into putting 750's in the rear and there is a group buy going on for this site for ballast bags. Look at this post https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=4094 but it ends on the 30th. I am still debating getting new sacs, we will see what happens.
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis