Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default '88 Supra Sunsport

Well, No good pics till tomorrow but, after months of waiting, I'm picking up my boat tomorrow. It's an 88 Sunsport. White with Bright red top. Engine is done up a bit and pumping out around 300 ponies and there are only 500 original hours on the boat. Everything is Pristine except the horrible hudson river brown bottom but my friend, acid wash will take care of that in no time. There is also a piece of plywood that the bow seat backing get stapled to that is rotted. other than that, the boat is in pretty tip top shape. the guy is even throwing in all the little extras with it. i.e. life jackets, ski ropes, couple tubes, anchor and all that. I'll definitely post some pics and maybe video links. (has a killer sound to it) I'll be needing a lot of advice on upgrading and getting her wakeboard friendly so hope to hear from a lot of ya. oh yeah, just bought a CWB Faction wakeboard today!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are a couple more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

great looking boat, Congrats....Should have lots of fun left in it......
    Many questions have been answered here. These old Supra's are a ton of fun to work on.....
    90 Conbrio

Thanks dude. should be a lot of fun. Did I mention that it is only $3800!!!!!

Boat look sweet! I love those color on the boat too!!!

Thumbs up

bryan

Welcome to the forum. Thats a sweet boat I know you will enjoy it.
    Good Luck.

Congrats on the boat! I ride a Faction and I am pretty big fan of the board. Let us know how you like it!
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

lookin good!!!!!!!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Another chime for the CWB faction, my son and I are riding the 144. Its a nice beginner/intermediate board. And nice boat! have fun out there.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I got my first tech question. I want to move the stereo. the stock location is so stupid. i've already kicked it about 3 times. (maybe i'm just clumsy without a board on my feet) also want to put a glove compartment in front of or in liu of the grab bar in front of the spotter seat. might as well kill 2 birds and put the stereo in the glove box. any ideas of preformed boxes? also want to get some deep grime out of the interior. any suggestions on a good cleaner. softsoap and water with a bit of bleach is killing my elbow, not the grime. And one last question. looking at getting a tower (either a monster or an aerial assault) (probably the assault because H2O Sports Warehouse has a killer military discount) Did any of you sunsport owners have to beef up underneath the mounts? it seems like it's pretty flemsy where it will go. Well that's all that's keeping me up all night for the time being. thanks again for all the compliments and I'll be checking all your boats out here shortly. sorry if I steal some Ideas. haha