Default 1988 supra mariah

im pretty sure im going to get a 1988 supra mariah. i will be getting a very good deal on the boat. will be going to see it next week. anyone familiar with mariah's. good for wakeboarding, surfing? how much gas should i plan on using for a 3-4 hour day on the lake. any tips and advice appreciated.
    thanks kelsey.

They are great, but sit a little lower in the water than the SunSport. Should be able to surf it, but I haven't seen it done personally. Good day on the lake will probably use 6-9 gallon gas.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Sits low but not that low. Higher than a Nautique 2001.

We have a 1988 Mariah and love it. We put a tower with racks, and bimini on it. The storage is ok but getting stuff off the floor helps alot.

Pulls great, with 8 on board and full of fuel we can wake board for 6 to 7 hours on 10 gallons.

Great boat, good luck.

EXCAVATOR

mariah is a great boat you will enjoy it.. it does sit low but not as low as my comp so you will be fine... You can defintly surf, and wakeboard behind it just add some weight and that and the comp are awesome to skate behind with no weight

I gotta 91 mariah with a 454,I absolutly love it.it throws out a big enough wake for surfin,all I have is 3 passengers including driver and 150 lbs dry weight and your surfin.I'm lookin to get fat sacs so i can make wake longer.

I am looking for the storage and battery compartment doors latches . The ones on each side of the cooler ,on each side of the walk thru windshield. Thanks

I have a 91 and love the boat. As others have said, bow is low so after someone falls off one of the tubes and the rollers are still there. You have to blip the throttle to raise the bow or you will have wet people in the bow.

Awesome boat, I have been loving mine since my rebuild two years ago. Chex out my build thread in my signature. It's well worth any time and effort to fix up Id do it again in a heartbeat!