Default 87 Saltare Horsepower/rpm rating

Does anyone know the horsepower/RPM rating for the 87 Saltare with PCM 454 cid. Also, what pitch and size prop originally came out on these boats?
    ----->

i don't know about the prop

i have a manual that says the saltare was 320 hp, 340 hp with holley 4 barrel.

Default rpm

My boat is turning about 4100 rpm's while running about 38-39 mph's. With a bent prop (& maybe shaft) and bad vibration. The prop is a 14x13 repitched to a 14x11 or so it is stamped. I sent the shaft and prop today to have them repaired.

I would really like to know what these boats need to turn rpm wise and what props others are running. Any input appreciated.
    Thanks
    ----->

i don't run mine that hard, i rarely go much faster than wakeboarding speed. with 5 or so people in the boat, rpm's are in the 2600-2800 range.

i've got an acme 541 prop on mine, used to have an oj 4 blade. but, the oj came with the boat when i bought it used and there's no telling how old it was. the new acme, though, is awesome. its a 3 blade so you get all the top end of a 3 blade plus the speed holding of a 4 blade.

Default Replying to Topic '87 Saltare Horsepower/rpm rating'

Mine is running a 14 x 12 3 blade. I think it's factory because it is stamped "Supra Boats." I have same info: 340 hp w/4 barrell.
    Mullet-free since 93