Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Interior!!

Default New Interior!!

84 Comp

look great man! how much money did u have in the job?
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Right around $950..thought that wasn't too bad especially for the work that this guy does...Added more cushion in the seats than before...I was Happy with it for sure!!

$950??? I got $400 in material in mine so far and I'm doing it myself!! That's some goodlooking work for the money, nice job!
    I don't even want to add the hours! I'm happy with it, but a pro would do better... I was quoted between 3800 and 5k, so I'm learning to sew!!!
    90 Conbrio

I had to do some searching for someone that could do it for the price that i could afford...One guy quoted, just the captain chair alone for $300!!!! ...He must of thought i wanted Llama skin or cheetah fur put on it for that price who knows LOL??.... The gentleman that fixed me up charged $35 per yard...Yea mapleleaf I hear ya on doing it yourself, I admire that!..but I failed Home EC. haha...Good Luck with your project!!

that is a great deal... I know that viper is not doing interiors cheap but not that cheap ...Your boat looks awesome curtis keep the pics. coming....Mapleleaf the prices you gave are crazy you could send interior to the states and still save money

mapleaf that is awesome you are doing it on your own .... I cant even thread a needle lol

That looks great. I love the stripes off center, like racing stripes. I have over 700 hundred in mine, and Im doing it myself also. You got a great deal. I had to rebuild all wood etc. I am jealous.

I feel like I should'a gone to Missouri and set up my machine...We could've had a sew off, I forgot about all the marine ply, I had it sit'in around and a buddy gave me the rest, that stuff's not cheap!!! So far the wood's been the fun part, I am the proud new owner of a 23 gauge upholstery air stapler and am ordering staples from California??
    Pic's to come, I keep running out of foam and cringe every time I go back and get more($$$$$$) I keep hoping some of it will be reusable...
    90 Conbrio

As you prolly have noticed, the dash is still original with the blue and white, even though it doesnt match, kindof got the whole patriotic scheme going on..just a matter of removing gauges and wheel, something ill get done this winter im sure.